Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Babysitting" Brenna

Ian was out of school today due to snow and I already had plans to visit Miss Brenna, so he went along to help babysit.  Elizabeth lets me think I'm coming to help her out but mostly I just go to play with Brenna.  Anyway, this crazy grandma rarely leaves the camera behind when her grandchildren are around because after all, they are the most adorable babies that God ever created and I feel the need to share them with the world!  So...enjoy these pictures of sweet Brenna and I will soon go to Memphis to take some of Olivia!





2 comments:

  1. She is pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of Brenna and Ian---can't get over how fast Brenna is growing!! She is a doll! Give Ian a hug for us--love you all.m/d

    ReplyDelete