Thursday, August 28, 2014

Double Digits

Our youngest firecracker turns 10 today! I could write volumes about this kid but I'll save that for another post. Lucas has come such a loooooonnnnnngggggg way since he joined us, 3 years ago! He is a hoarder of treasures (aka junk) and uses them to "create inventions" (his words.) He has promised to "not forget his mom when he becomes a famous inventer" and I have no doubt that he will change the world!  He recently told me, as I was tucking him in one night, that he loved me "so much that he thought his heart would melt." Need I say more?

 He loves dogs so much that we might have to break down and get one.
 Ever since he inherited this shirt from Ian, he LOVES the Saints and especially Drew Brees!
He may be small, but he is MIGHTY!
Happy 10th Birthday, Lucas!
We love you and are so thankful that God brought you to us!

2 comments:

  1. An energetic little soul!! So much is going on in his head, but can melt your heart. We love you Lucas. Mimi and Pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday Lucas!!!! We love you. Mm/Dd

    ReplyDelete