Saturday, September 13, 2014

Zoo

We love zoos. Perhaps it's because we live with a zoo. Whatever the reason, we have always loved visiting zoos. So, when the grandchildren started coming along and we adopted the boys, we decided it was a good time to get a  membership to the Indy zoo. (It paid for itself in one trip with the entire family!)  
A few days ago, I took Brenna and Felicia and met up with my mom and dad for a few hours of animal watching.

Mimi and Felicia watching the lions
 Of course, we had to ride the carousel! (You can't see it here but Felicia chose the rhino to ride.)
 and Brenna chose the gorilla.
 Grammy/Felicia selfie
 Brenna in the tram car with Mimi and Pa
 Watching the sea lions do their tricks (behaviors)
Felicia, "in" the ocean 
 a bit blurry but still cute!
These pictures are from a day when they were at my house and Brenna asked if I wanted to take their picture. My grandchildren know me well! Ha!
 These girls love their little brother and he adores them!
Can't wait to go back to the zoo!

1 comment: