Thursday, October 15, 2009

Exciting News!!


I think everyone who even remotely knows us (and several who don't) know that we are going to be grandparents in April! However, I visited with a friend yesterday who actually hadn't heard the news, so just to make sure everyone knows this most exciting, awesome, fantastic, amazing, thrilling news, I'm posting it here as well! We were home with Ian a week when Lindsay and Troy presented him with this shirt. The front has "Purdue" on it, but who cares about that when you see the back??!!!


1 comment:

  1. From my parents (and me!): There is nothing greater in the world than grandchildren (and giving the gift of grandchildren to our parents!). You're life will be blessed even more. Congrats on Ian and the new grand-baby on the way. It's such an awesome experience as you well know. I hope you have as much fun spoiling him/her as my parents do with Morganne. So glad to keep updated on Ian's journey with you. I don't think he could have a bigger smile!
    -Holly (McCormack) Grant

    ReplyDelete