Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday

I'm a bit behind with blogging, but wanted to post a picture of our most handsome youngest son on Easter morning. He loves to dress up and especially loves to look like Dad. He's very particular about his clothes so I held my breath when I showed him the new duds. Thankfully, he was very excited and couldn't wait to put them on.

After a wonderful worship service, we went to my cousin's house to celebrate my aunt's 80th birthday. The birthday girl is the one seated and my mom is on the left with the middle sister beside her.
Me and one of my cousins, who is a very special friend, too!

It was a fun day, but Ian ended up with a bad cold (or allergies?) By late afternoon he was just miserable. He's doing better now, but still not himself.


2 comments:

  1. aw I'm jealous you got to see Aunt Lucinda, and I'm jealous that she got to see Ian! So much there to envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a handsome young man Ian is all dressed up for church...we really enjoy the updates...eee and bud

    ReplyDelete