Thursday, April 22, 2010

More pictures.....

Ian's class at school took a field trip today to Ross Camp and the Fun Fest, where he got to sit in a fire truck, hold a bunny, eat pizza and have his face painted, among lots of other things. So...what was I to do since he was gone all day (he usually only goes to school for 2 1/2 hours each morning)? The Yukon just automatically drove to Clarian North where the new mommy and daddy graciously let me hold my grandaughter for the biggest part of 3 hours!!!!! All I can say is...........AWESOME!!!!!

Ian's new look

Is she the most beautiful thing you've ever seen or what?!!!!!

Proud, proud Grammie, Mommy and precious Olivia Grace!
Ian and I are headed back tomorrow because he has a special delivery for Olivia that he is most excited about!



3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, but then so are her mother and grammie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney (McElroy) VencelApril 23, 2010 at 8:13 AM

    awww I just love these pictures!! proud Grammie alright!! Linds looks great... no way she just had a baby!! Enjoy spoiling your new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did Ian enjoy Ross Camp and Fun Fest?! Attended many years when I was a para..... the kids really, really enjoyed every minute of it! I am sure he did too! Looks like it!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete