Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More Trey and More Water

We are hicks and yes, that is a water tank from our horse days that you see in the pictures. As hot as it's been we decided to drag it out and fill it up. It's just the right height for Ian to play in as he sits in his stroller (which is waterproof). He is happy to play for hours and pour water on himself, me, into a bucket, etc. However, it is MUCH more fun to play in water when he has a friend to play with.

Tom got me a new camera for my birthday and it is much quicker at catching the moment than my old one, which had such a delay. PLUS, it has continuous shooting which is awesome. I'm just learning to use it and loving it!! So, please notice the water in these shots. :-)



Good buddies!

Trey's little sister, Tess - helping Ian wipe his chin. So sweet!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet :) Do you mind me asking what kind of camera you got? Our camera has such a delay too, and I'd like to get a new one. :)

    ReplyDelete