Friday, June 22, 2012

Celebrating Lindsay!

Mega updates to this woefully outdated blog are  in progress but today we celebrate Lindsay Jill! 
I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning but I remember the night she was born like it was yesterday.  After a long day of pitocin-induced labor, she entered the world at 7:39 pm and we were quite possibly the happiest parents on the face of the earth.  Tom was beaming and I was overwhelmed at the thought of this precious life being ours for a time.  After everthing settled down and everyone left (that was before the days of the daddy staying overnight), I couldn't sleep and couldn't stop crying, just because of sheer joy and gratefulness to God for giving us this beautiful, sweet baby girl!  And now she is all grown up and a wonderful wife and mommy herself and I still can't stop thanking God for her!  What a joy to see your children grow in love and passion for Jesus and see His work in their lives!
Happy, happy Birthday Lindsay!
We love you!!

2 comments:

  1. I might add that you weren't the only one crying for sheer joy of the thought of our first grandchild and that has only grown over these past years. Happy Birthday, Lindsay. Mimi and Pa

    ReplyDelete