Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Late again, but this time it's a good excuse!

I'm late getting these Easter pictures posted but with good reason. Last Friday, as we were getting our boys unloaded at church for the Good Friday service, I got 2 of my fingers caught in the van lift as it was deploying. I can't even describe the pain it caused and needless to say, we headed straight to the hospital and missed the service. We finally left there around midnight with 2 broken, sore fingers that required 6 stitches each. They are on the mend and I am so thankful that it wasn't worse! Typing is a chore so I'll just post the pictures. 
Are these guys handsome, or what?!
We had a lot of fun with an Easter Egg Hunt.
Brenna finding one of her eggs.
Felicia spotting one
Ian's eggs were strategically placed so he could reach them and he loved it!
Lucas had to reach high for some of his
Jeremy finding one of his

Checking the egg contents
This is what Langston thought of his first egg hunt
Felicia's upside down glasses
Adorable!!!!
We are mostly thankful that Resurrection Day is NOT about eggs but all about our RISEN Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment