Thursday, October 14, 2010

Catching Up

I got my camera out to make sure the battery is charged (so I'll be ready for a certain new grandaughter to make her appearance!) and realized that I had pictures that I never posted.  Some of them are just too good to not share (says the unbiased grandmother.)  First, from my most recent trip to Memphis and then, the KSBC baby shower for Elizabeth.  (If you read Elizabeth's blog these will pretty much be a repeat.)

 This is one of the outfits that Lindsay and I found for Olivia when we went shopping.  We played "dress-up" when we got home for as long as Olivia would tolerate it.

 I love, love, love this picture of Olivia smiling at her Daddy!

 Beautiful mommy-in-waiting at the shower.

 Welcome Brenna

 The decorations were beautiful and all in Brenna's nursery colors!

 Elizabeth and the anxious grandmas

The guest of honor with the ladies who put it all together.

Now, we are all just anxiously waiting for Brenna's arrival!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment