Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blessings Galore!

Tom and I feel incredibly blessed and humbled by God's goodness through our family. We had been looking forward to an action packed, fun-filled weekend and it was just that! We got to babysit Olivia, have Drew and Elizabeth and Tom's parents come for the weekend, attend and celebrate Troy's medical school graduation, celebrate Drew's birthday and celebrate Mother's Day with both of our mothers and my grandmother! Abounding joy....that's all I can say!!!

I think this is the last of 6 posts (I've lost count) about the weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Amen, my dear sister in Christ. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a weekend you guys have had! The Lord has truly blessed your family. This is such a beautiful family photo! That little Olivia is adorable! Blessings Galore is the perfect title for this post. Shannon & Jim &kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful picture of everyone!! :)

    ReplyDelete