Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!

I clearly remember a certain evening when a certain young man called to ask my advice about asking a certain young lady out for a date. After I recovered from my shock that he was actually asking advice from "the mom" I calmly said, "YES, you should ask her out!!!!!." We are so thankful that he did and that God brought Elizabeth Leigh Crawford into our lives and into our family!!!! What a joy and blessing she is - a beautiful, godly woman on the inside (as well as the out!) We love you, Elizabeth, and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!




2 comments:

  1. Awww Happy Birthday!!

    funny my sil's name is Elizabeth and today is her birthday as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww what a nice post! She married into a sweet family :-)

    ReplyDelete