Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On your mark, Get set...............

GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Ian and I are running/walking/riding in the COACH Kids Friendship Run on May 15 and we need sponsors!!!! COACH (stands for Christ Offers All Children Hope) Kids is the ministry that I had the priviledge of working with for 3 years before I "retired" to be Ian's mom. It is a youth mentoring ministry that matches children with Christian mentors in a variety of programs and God is using those mentors to change the lives of children. Obviously, I believe in it and have a soft spot for it. Check out their website at coachkids.org. (If you'd like to sponsor us, your donation will be tax deductible.)
It might not be quite as exciting as being presented a first place medal by Usain Bolt, but I'll do my best to make it fun for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment