- Ian has been a busy guy this summer - Physical therapy every week, speech therapy most weeks (to learn to use his communication device), trips to Crossroads (to get and evaluate the communication device), Pete's Pals, Camp WACK, Camp Mephibosheth, ESY (extended school year), and doctor's appointments.
- We had our basement remodeled which has been a very big blessing, but we are still getting it all sorted out and put back together.
- Tom ended a job of 20 years and started a new one.
- We took a trip to KY and one to TN.
- We added two boys to the mix. This one should be listed first but I left it for last so I could explain. J and L moved in on June 4 and life hasn't been the same since. We are all learning to be a family but to be honest, it's been a challenge. God is stretching Tom and I in ways we didn't know were possible and humbling us greatly in the process. We have complete faith that this is God's sovereign plan for our family and that He alone can give us the patience, wisdom and grace to endure and even enjoy what lies ahead. Looking back over the last 2 months, we realize that God has allowed progress and also realize that we have a long way to go. He is faithful!!
And....2 weeks from today, we will be able to post pictures of the new Humphrey men!