Monday, January 18, 2010

Bowling Buddies

Another new experience for Ian today - bowling! My good friend, Kris, e-mailed and said that her son, Drew was out of school for MLK day and wanted to know if Ian and I wanted to go bowling. I couldn't imagine how that would work but we are up for about anything, so of course, we said Yes! Well, as you will see, Ian had a blast! We bowled 2 games and I think he would have gone on all day. He loved Drew and thought he was hilarious and didn't want to leave. So, we went to lunch and he still didn't want to leave. After our "home therapy" this afternoon and "walking" in the Pony, he was one tired boy tonight!

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to spend the day!
    Love the pictures :)
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check almost everyday to see if there's a new post here. I can't imagine how much your life has changed since bringing Ian home. You and Tom are a great testimony to all of us.

    Cindy Gangwer
    BTW - thanks for being there for Joel & Cara too!

    ReplyDelete