Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow!!

Ian has enjoyed watching the Indiana snow from inside the house, car, etc., but hasn't really been out in it. Today we decided to remedy that! The snow was so beautiful and it wasn't as cold as it's going to be later this weekend, so we bundled up and headed out to try out his new sled. He loved it except that Jack kept running circles around him and throwing snow in his face.
It probably took us longer to get all our clothes on than the amount of time we were outside. It will be much more fun when I can hold him on the sled in a sitting position and Dad can pull us, although Ian thought it was hilarious to roll off the side of the sled into the snow.

Getting a ride on the new sled!

Ian making a snow angel.

Ian's snow angel.


Mom's snow angel.

Happy boy!





5 comments:

  1. great pictures! How fun! I didn't brave it with Isaac today, and now I'm wishing I would have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, you are doing a great job of keeping us updated on all of the exciting adventures with Ian!!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this! Can't wait to see you all in person!! Possibly this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember a little girl getting all bundled up and within 5 minutes of being outside, crying to go in because she was cold. Maybe, her brother was the one crying!!!
    Love, Mother

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Trey:
    "I love your snow angel and I like your smile and I like you looking fun when you're sledding! And you look adorable and snug!"

    ReplyDelete